Saturday 25 June 2016

Physicist Vs Panda

 Poor sad panda.

So just for fun I've decided to post a few extra doodles over the weekend. They all have a running theme that they were created using an app called Jazza's Arty Games. The app was made by a YouTuber that does a lot of art related videos called Jazza and his friend Rob, hence the dedication. I got the app because it's function of composing a completely random scenario (apparently over a billion possible combinations exist) to draw seemed perfect for these doodles and provides me with ideas if I get the old artistic block and also something fun to draw that I would have never thought of myself. I generated 4 scenarios in a row and this is the first one it came up with. I'll post another later today and a couple tomorrow too.

No comments :

Post a Comment