Monday 13 June 2016

Yoda Vs Maul


Bet you didn't know that Yoda once fought Darth Maul with his special light nunchaku some time before the events of Phantom Menace. He lost them in this fight that's why we never see him using them.

This was an idea I had for an animation that I started 11 years ago. It was going to be a colab with a friend of mine. After seeing Revenge of the Sith we both decided we wanted to do some kind of Star Wars related animation. Neither of us got that far into it, I did an opening scroll and a few seconds of animation and I think he did an opening scroll and a single frame, but I recently remembered about it and thought the idea I had for mine would make a fun doodle. So here we are.

What do you guys think about how I've been putting more colour into the doodles? I've only been doing it when I feel that the colour adds to it and helps the image translate a bit better. I've been using coloured pens since the 6th doodle (when I found a pink pen and decided to use it) but I've been using them a lot more since doodle 100 and was just wondering what people thought of this, or if anyone even noticed, or if anyone's even reading this.

No comments :

Post a Comment