Wednesday 8 June 2016

TRAIN DOODLES #001: The Driver


So what happens when a guy that likes to doodle on till roll and post the results on the Internet finds a discarded bundle of train tickets on the ground? TRAIN DOODLES! That's what!

So I'm sure you've already figured out what this is all about, but in case you haven't, I'll be doodling a  different train carriage on each ticket and by the end we'll have one really long train comprised of parts of different trains as seen in movies, TV, games, comics or any other form of media or anything else for that matter that I decide will be fun to add in there.

Fist up we have our driver, Homer Simpson, in his monorail driving gear along with Bitey at his side. This is of course from Marge Vs the Monorail, episode 12 of season 4 of The Simpsons and very much a top tier episode. Hopefully he won't crash it before I finish the last panel.

I was considering letting people guess what each one was then revealing it in the text of the next one but I don't think I'll do that due to it being a little confusing to any newcomers and making it a little more difficult with tagging and SEO type stuff.

If you have any favourite train related scenes from things drop me a comment or message or whatever and I'll see what I can do in the future. I may even already have plans for it, but it'll be good to jog my memory.

#TrainWednesday


No comments :

Post a Comment